Why buy bike from us?
Children get more adventurous as they get older - it's part of the natural process of growing up. They may, for example, want to venture off-road rather than being restricted to the pavement.
And that means they'll need a bike that's up to the job. The Acid 200 is every inch a junior version of its adult counterpart, from the Shimano 7 speed transmission to the front and rear V brakes and new width CUBE tyres. We tailored details like the brake levers for small hands, so your junior rider will be tackling the trail and not equipment that doesn't fit them. There's even a power modulator on the front brake, so over-enthusiastic stopping is less likely to result in tears. And when the climb starts to get too steep, the large 36 tooth bailout gear will lend a helping hand for tired little legs. Add it all up, and it's the ideal introduction to reall off-road fun.
- Frame Alu Lite 6061 Size 20"
- Fork Rigid Hi-Ten
- Headset Cube A-Headset
- Stem Cube Alu Lite
- Handlebar Cube Alu Lite, 560mm, 20mm Rise
- Grips Velo
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Rd-Ty300, 7-Speed
- Shifters Shimano Sl-Rs45, Revo Shift
- Brake System Alloy V-Brake With Powermodulator
- Crankset Prowheel, 36t, 127mm With Chainguard
- Front Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rear Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rims Aluminium
- Tyres Cube Impac Smartpac
- Pedals Cube Kid
- Saddle Cube Kid
- Seat Post Cube Alu Lite
- Seatclamp Cube
- Bell Nuvo
- Weight 9,9 Kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file