Why buy bike from us?
You know what children are like - there comes a time when they want a bike just like Mum and Dad's.
With the Acid 200 Disc, now they can. Featuring hydraulic disc brakes front and rear and an easy-shifting Shimano 7 speed gear setup, it's got everything the aspiring junior mountain biker could wish for. Brake levers designed especially for smaller hands ensure that your child can learn to brake safely, while the large 36 tooth bailout gear provides some extra help for tired legs on long or steep climbs.
t's all wrapped up with our lightweight aluminium frame and fork, designed with the same care and attention to detail that we lavish on all our frames. With new CUBE tyres and a colour scheme that coordinates the frame, wheels and components, it's all your child needs to expand their horizons.
- Frame Alu Lite 6061
- Fork Rigid Alloy
- Headset Cube A-Headset
- Stem Cube Alu Lite
- Handlebar Cube Alu Lite, 560mm, 20mm Rise
- Grips Velo Rear Derailleur Shimano Rd-Ty300, 7-Speed
- Shifters Shimano Sl-Rs45, Revo Shift
- Brake System Tektro Hd-M282, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset Prowheel, 36t, 127mm With Chainguard
- Front Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rear Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rims Aluminium
- Tyres Cube Impac Smartpac
- Pedals Cube Kid
- Saddle Cube Kid
- Seat Post Cube Alu Lite
- Seatclamp Cube
- Bell Nuvo
- Weight 9,9 Kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file