Why buy bike from us?
Sometimes less really is more. The Acid 200 SL takes the same successul formula at the Acid 200, and trims what little fat there already was to result in an even lighter bike that your kids are going to love.
There's the same easy-shifting Shimano 7 speed transmission with extra large 36 tooth bailout gear, for those times when tired legs need some extra help. The lightweight aluminium frame and fork saves grammes wherever possible, so it's livelier to ride than its competitors. We chose brake levers that are specially designed to work properly with smaller hands, so your child is always in control of their ride.
And the brakes themselves? Simple, light and strong V-Brakes for plenty of stopping power and super-easy maintenance and adjustment. All your child needs, nothing he doesn't.
- Frame Alu Lite 6061
- Fork Rigid Alloy
- Headset Cube A-Headset
- Stem Cube Alu Lite
- Handlebar Cube Alu Lite, 560mm, 20mm Rise
- Grips Velo
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Rd-Ty300, 7-Speed
- Shifters Shimano Sl-Rs45, Revo Shift
- Brake System Alloy V-Brake With Powermodulator
- Crankset Prowheel, 36t, 127mm With Chainguard
- Front Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rear Hub Cube Aluminium
- Rims Aluminium
- Tyres Schwalbe Little Joe
- Pedals Cube Kid
- Saddle Cube Kid
- Seat Post Cube Alu Lite
- Seatclamp Cube Bell Nuvo
- Weight 8,8 Kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file