Why buy bike from us?
Fun, safe and versatile - that's the Ella 200 in a nutshell.
Based around an easy entry frame, we've added smooth-rolling tyres and a host of add-on accessories to create a bike that's perfect for adventurous youngsters, wherever their riding takes them. The LED lighting system - driven from a hub dynamo, so you never have any worries about batteries running out - is permanently 'on' and built to withstand any weather conditions, so young riders will always be visible to other road users.
The brake levers are designed to fit small hands perfectly, and there's a power modulator on the front brake so that over-enthusiastic use doesn't lead to sudden over-the-bars dismount, or worse. Shimano's 7 speed gear system is easy to use and reliable, giving little legs the range they need to tackle most hills. Carrying belongings is easy thanks to the included cargo rack, while full length mudguards help keep clothes dry even when the road is wet. The Ella 200 doesn't even need a wall, tree or fence to stay upright - we took care of that with a built-in kickstand. We reckon we thought of everything. All that's missing is a young, keen rider.
- Frame Alu Lite 6061
- Fork Rigid Hi-Ten
- Headset Cube A-Headset
- Stem Cube Alu Lite
- Handlebar Cube Alu Lite, 540mm, 30mm Rise
- Grips Velo
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Rd-Ty300, 7-Speed
- Shifters Shimano Sl-3s41e Revo Shift
- Brake System Alloy V-Brake
- Crankset Prowheel, 36t, 127mm With Chainguard
- Front Hub Shimano Dh-C3001-1n
- Rear Hub Cube Alloy
- Rims Aluminium
- Tyres Cube Impac Streetpac
- Pedals Cube Kid
- Saddle Cube Kid
- Seat Post Cube Alu Lite
- Seatclamp Cube
- Front Light Büchel Country Led
- Rear Light Büchel Sunset Strip
- Kickstand Center Kickstand, Adjustable
- Mudguards Future Forms
- Weight 12,2 Kg
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file