Why buy bike from us?
Brian Kachinsky has an all-out, high-speed technical approach to his riding. “Kachinsky” has become a descriptor for some of the craziest city features in the world. And his line of bikes is designed to give you the confidence you need to learn the foundations to one day conquer a Kachinsky and make sure you look good while doing it.
- Frame: GT FS Design, Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T), DT Gusset, MID BB , Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, CR-MO 2pc. Threaded Steerer, 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy single wall front, double wall rear, 36h
- Hubs: Front: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings 3/8" Axle, 15mm Nut. Rear: Alloy Body, 5pcs Sealed Bearings, Cr-Mo 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 17mm Nut
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: GT Pool, 20 x 2.3"
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Crank: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 170mm 3Pc. 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 25T Steel Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 4pc., Steel, 9.125"H x 29"W, 5°Up, 9° sweep
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Stem: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm Length
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: Rear Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compount Pad
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Saddle: GT BK Signature Pivotal
- Seatpost: Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file