Why buy bike from us?
Influenced by Albert Mercado’s artistic, fluid, and highly creative approach to riding, his line of bikes are built to inspire you to leap out of the box and find your style.
- Frame: GT FS Design, Cr-Mo Front Tri (T/T, D/T, S/T), & Chainstays, DT Gusset, MID BB , Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, CR-MO 1pc. Threaded Steerer & 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy double wall, 36h
- Hubs: Front: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings, 3/8" x 17mm Female Bolt. Rear: LHD Alloy Body, 5pcs Sealed Bearings, Cr-Mo 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 17mm Nut
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: GT LP-5, 20 x 2.35"
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Cr-Mo Axle
- Crank: GT Power Series Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged CR-MO 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, LHD 25T GT 5mm AL Chain Wheel
- Bottom Bracket: MID Sealed Bearing
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 9"H x 29"W, 3°Up, 11° sweep
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/o Flange w/ GT removable plug
- Stem: New GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 50mm Length
- Headset: 1 1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: Rear Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compount Pad
- Brake Levers: Hinged Alloy
- Saddle: GT Pivotal Padded
- Seatpost:Alloy Pivotal 25.4 x 200mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file