Why buy bike from us?
Designed to be the perfect introduction into the world of racing, the Mach One is available in a variety of sizes, built to suit every need.
- Frame: GT Mach One Race, 6061-T6 AL, Euro BB, Reverse Dropouts, 1-1/8" Integrated H/T
- Fork: GT BMX Pro Race, Hi-Ten Steel 1 1/8" Steerer, Oval 28.6x2.2mm Blades, 315mm A/C, 3/8" Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy double wall, 28h
- Hubs: Steel Body, 3/8" Axle front, Steel Body, Freewheel, 3/8" Axle rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Race, 20 x 1-3/8"
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Crank: Alloy Forged 3-Piece, Square Taper, 140mm, BCD110, 36T Steel Chain Ring, Chain Ring Bolts
- Bottom Bracket: External Euro Sealed Bearings
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Handlebar: GT Race, Steel, 6.5"H x 26"W, 8° sweep, 4° Up, 19mm O.D. Cross Bar
- Grips: GT Statement
- Stem: GT Top Load 1-1/8" Aluminum, 50mm Length
- Headset: 1-1/8" Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Brakes: Rear Alloy V-type
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Saddle: GT Uni Mini Kevlar padded
- Seatpost: AL Integrated w/ Saddle, 25.4 x 150mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file