Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow!
EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKES
Feel the adrenaline as you move through rough terrain, cut the turns, feel the wind on your back. All with less effort, so you can ride further and faster with your electric bike. From now on, you will be focusing on the pure fun and excitement of the ride.
Hold on, our electric mountain bikes also give you the performance you need on the trails.
When we first launched the Stereo Hybrid 140 Race, it quickly set a new benchmark for all-mountain Bosch e-bike performance.
Whether it's the frame's exceptional balance, the superb trail manners of our Agile Ride Geometry or the reliability of the components, it all adds up to a compelling reason to get out into the mountains and ride. Fully revised and updated for 2019, the sleek frame design, Fox suspension components, dropper post, grippy Schwalbe tyres and wide-ranging Sram Eagle 1x12 transmission with Magura hydraulic disc brakes mean that this is a bike that's just crying out for epic singletrack adventures. Will you rise to the challenge?
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Triple Butted, Efficient Trail Control 4-Link, Agile Trail Geometry, Boost 148, Tuned Drive Position, AXH, Full Integrated Battery
- Fork: Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, 15x110mm, E-Bike Optimized, 140mm
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mm
- Grips: CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Sram NX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger, Single Click
- Brake System: Magura MT Trail Custom, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Crankset: FSA CK-745, 16T, 170mm
- Chain: Sram NX Eagle™
- Shock: Fox Float DPS EVOL, 190x50mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- Cassette: Sram PG-1230 Eagle™, 11-50T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.60, Addix Speedgrip, APEX, Tubeless Easy
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Active Race
- Seat Post: CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm (16": 370x100mm, 18": 420x125mm, 20", 22": 480x150mm)
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Weight: 24,3 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file