Why buy bike from us?
Meet the Attain
When the open road calls, you'll want a bike that blends comfort with easy handling and lively performance.
The Attain is our affordable introduction to the world of silent freewheeling, new adventures... and speed.
We combined proven technology and years of experience designing aluminium road bikes with a selection of reliable components, so you can concentrate on enjoying the ride. Our acclaimed ergonomics are designed to make racking up the miles as comfortable and effortless as possible, enabling you to ride further and for longer. Shimano's slick-shifting, smooth-braking Claris 2x8 components and grippy Continental tyres ensure you're all set to take on any road. Where will it take you?
The key with great frame design is to build in comfort wherever possible, while retaining stiffness where necessary for efficient pedalling and safe handling.
It's a tricky balance to get right, but our engineering team didn't get its reputation for excellence by taking the easy options. That's why the Attain's 6061 aluminium double-butted frame features slim, cross-ovalised æro seat stays - for fatigue-reducing vibration absorption - and a tapered head tube with mechanically formed down tube - for responsive steering and rapid forward progress. The result is the ideal blend of comfort and safe, predictable control in any situation. We've even borrowed some neat features from our high end race frames, including internal cable routing and a PressFit bottom bracket. And there's plenty of clearance for tyres up to 28c - perfect for more comfort on longer rides, or on rough roads.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Road Comfort Geometry
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Grips: CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- Shifters: Shimano Claris BR-R2000
- Brake System: Magura MT4, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T, 165mm (47cm), 170mm (50/53/56cm), 175mm (58/60/62cm)
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano Claris BR-2400 Casette: Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero, QR/QR
- Tyres: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Race
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9,6 kg
Frame Safe System
To protect our high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE
This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of our CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
WET PAINT SURFACE
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file