Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow!
EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC CITY BIKES
Discover new ways to move around the city with your new eBike. With it's smooth ride, you'll feel the comfort as you pedal lightly through the busy streets and romantic allies, and we guarantee you - if you try it, you will not want to get off.
The Town Hybrid ONE Bosch e-bike has been designed with one simple goal in mind: to make your life easier.
The elegant Easy Entry frame, easy-to-use Shimano 7 speed hub gears and smooth, powerful Bosch drive unit will deliver you from A to B effortlessly and in complete safety. The cunningly sited battery is tucked out of the way, while a completely enclosed chain and included mudguards help keep your clothes clean and dry while you ride. The luggage carrier is perfect for bringing your essentials with you, there's a kickstand for park-anywhere convenience and an included lighting system ensures you can see and be seen at all times of day. We even included a comfortable suspension fork to help smooth out rough road surfaces. Jump on and ride - you'll wonder how you managed without it.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Comfort Ride Geometry, Premium Comfort And Safety, Semi-Integrated Carrier, Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX-E25, 50mm
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Peformance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Comfort Shape Bar
- Grips: RFR Comfort, Revoshift
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus SL-C3000-7, Revoshift
- Brake System: Magura HS11, Hydr. Caliper Brake
- Crankset: FSA Metropolis Comfort, 40T, 165mm
- Chain: KMC Z610, EcoProTeQ
- Sprocket: Shimano Nexus, 20T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX500, QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus SG-C3000-7R, 7-Speed, Nut
- Rims: CUBE ZX24, 36H, V-Brake
- Tyres: Schwalbe Spicer, Active, 40x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seat Post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm; EE42: CUBE Screwlock 31.8mm
- Front Light: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
- Rear Light: Trelock LS611 Duo Flat
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguards: SKS Black Shiny
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Carrier: ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible and Rail
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 400
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Active (40Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Purion
- Chain Guard: Bosch Purion
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Weight: 23,7
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file