Why buy bike from us?
BOSCH eBIKE TECHNOLOGY
An electric drive from Bosch gives you flexibility, speed and comfort on the road. Climb onto your bike and feel the flow!
EBikes move smoothly thanks to the built-in power assistance and fluid shifts, gathering speed quickly and almost effortlessly. Discover new options that are good for you and the environment. Go further with greater ease than ever before. Feel the relaxing riding sensation as you cruise on your eBike. Ride your bike wherever, whenever and however you want...
ELECTRIC CITY BIKES
Discover new ways to move around the city with your new eBike. With it's smooth ride, you'll feel the comfort as you pedal lightly through the busy streets and romantic allies, and we guarantee you - if you try it, you will not want to get off.
Sometimes the simplest-looking solutions have had the most thought put into them.
That's pretty much the way it is with the Town Sport Hybrid Pro's frame, which hides all our Bosch e-bike design expertise in a simple, elegant structure that's as easy to live with as it is good to look at. Details like the gravity cast motor housing and oversized down tube combine to create a stiff, strong frame that's more than robust enough to stand up to all our in-house testing, as well as providing you with a great ride. We positioned the battery in the ideal place for ease of use and convenient charging. Combined with our Comfort Ride Geometry, its central position ensures the best and safest possible handling. Internally routed cables keep your gear shifts precise with the absolute minimum of maintenance, and our Smooth Welding process complements the frame's great looks by giving the impression that one tube flows into the next. As our engineers are fond of saying, the devil is in the detail.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Comfort Ride Geometry, Premium Comfort And Safety, Integrated Carrier 2.0, Double Butted
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX-E25 HLO, 50mm, Lockout
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Satori Up2 Plus, 31.8mm, Adjustable
- Handlebar: CUBE Comfort Shape Bar
- Grips: Natural Fit GRIP Comfort
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-MT400, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: FSA Metropolis Comfort, 38T, 165mm
- Chain: KMC X11
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 11-42T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE EX23, 36H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, K-Guard, 47x622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seat Post: CUBE Suspension Seatpost, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm; EE42: CUBE Screwlock 31.8mm
- Front Light: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
- Rear Light: Herrmans H-Trace
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- Mudguards: SKS Stingray
- Bell: Mini Bell
- Carrier: CUBE Integrated Carrier 2.0, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible, SnapIt Compatible and Rail
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 400
- Drive Unit: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Display: Bosch Intuvia
- Chain Guard: Herrmans Halo-38
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Weight: 24,5 KG
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file