Blue Motion Trainer - Special Edition with Cadence & Speed Sensor.
T2600 Blue Motion has the most powerful brake: a Neodymium magnetic brake. Even at a low pedalling frequency you can achieve a high power output; the maximum resistance is 950 Watt. Special Edition with Skyliner front wheel support, Smart Sensor ANT+ and Bluetooth speed and cadence sensor T2015.
- Including the Tacx Speed- & Cadance sensor Smart to enable Virtual Power training with apps such as Tacx, TrainerRoad and Zwift
- Sends your speed and cadence profile wirelessly to tablets and smartphones via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
Manual Resistance Control
The Blue Motion is controlled by a lever on your steer, allowing you to set the resistance as required. The higher the position, the more resistance.
The Power of Neodymium
The magnetic brake of the Blue Motion features one neodymium magnet, providing the trainer with high power levels.
Realistic Pedal Stroke
The Blue Motion is equipped with an actual flywheel to simulate a realistic road feel.
Unique Dual Material Roller
The roll that places the resistance on your rear wheel is made from two materials: a hardened steel sleeve with a soft core of elastogel. The steel sleeve prevents wear of the trainer, while the elastogel aborbs vibrations to reduce noise.
- Magnets: 1 Neodymium magnet
- Transmission: Roller, 30mm
- Electrical Requirements: No mains voltage required
- Suitable Bikes: Race, Tri, MTB
- Suitable Axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm. Adapters for other widths available.
- Supplied with: Front wheel support. Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Max. Power (40km/h): 950 Watt
- Max Torque: 16.32Nm
- Max. Brake Force: 48N
- Flywheel: Actual of 1.6kg
- Mass inertia: 9.81kg
- Footprint: 640x635mm
- Height: 440mm
- Weight: 10.1kg