- Clearance Products
- Bikes Junior
- Finishing Kit
- Tyres & Tubes
- Energy Food
Lapierre X-CONTROL 210 Bike 2013
• Make Your Offer with a link to the product
• If Your Offer is acceptable we will revert to you as soon as possible
• The product must be in our clearance section
A 120 mm lightweight - full-suspension frame - directly inspired by the mythical X-Control - Attractive and comfortable - the RAID FX is playful thanks to its efficient suspension (lock out system - progres...
Looking for a better price on this product?
Please send Your Offer to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make Your Offer with a link to the product
- If Your Offer is acceptable we will revert to you as soon as possible
- The product must be in our clearance section
A 120 mm lightweight, full-suspension frame, directly inspired by the mythical X-Control. Attractive and comfortable, the RAID FX is playful thanks to its efficient suspension (lock out system, progressive ratio curve), hydro-formed alloy 7005 DB frame, Tapered cartridge HS, reliable components. A fun MTB to test your all mountain skills.
Here, the search for performance and lightness prevails, but reliability, comfort and fun are not ignored. These are the goals of our engineers, helped by the feedback of our racers and thousands of Lapierre riders. From hardtail Pro-Race, available in 26’’ and 29’’ to the legendary X-Control 100mm, available in an economical version for all budgets. And let’s not forget the latest xc weapon, the 29’’ XR. This Lapierre MTB will appeal to ambitious competitors as it will to performance seeking leisure riders.
- Frame: X-Control 210 Alloy Superlite FPS2 100 mm
- Fork: Rockshox XC32 Turkney Lockout 120 mm + Poploc
- Shock Absorber: Lapierre R Hydraulic Samping Technology
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RDM781 XT Shadow 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano KFDM59110L6 10-speed
- Crankset: Shimano FCM552 24x32x42 HollowTechII 10-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit KSMBB7141A
- Cassette: Shimano HG62 11x34 10-speed
- Chain: Shimano HG54 110 links
- Rotors: Avid G2GS 180 & 160
- Shifters: Shimano SLM591 Deore 3x10-speed
- Brakes: Avid Elixir 1 180 & 160 mm
- Headset: PT-1805H 1"1/8 Integrated
- Handlebar: Lapierre Rizer XC 31,8x25x710 mm
- Stem: Lapierre XC Black 70/90 mm
- Seatpost: Lapierre XC Alloy 6061 31,6x350 mm Black
- Saddle: Lapierre XC by Velo Black-Blue
- Front Hub: Shimano RM66 32-holes Black
- Rear Hub: Shimano RM66 32-holes Black
- Rims: Mach 1 NeoDisc 26" Black
- Tires: Schwalbe Black Jack 26x2,1
- Weight: 13,9 kg (M size without pedals)
- NOTE: Lapierre Bicycles are only available for purchase in Ireland.
- Warranty: 5 years (non transferable).