The 566 has been designed and fine tuned for responsiveness and a comfortable ride. This frame was developed for those cyclists who want to ride for several kilometers/miles at a fast pace to a leisurely pace. This bike is for cyclists looking for comfort and will do on occasional race or century.
- X –design" chain and seat stays: filtration of vibrations and shocks
- Sloping geometry for more comfort
- Oversize chain drive improving rigidity
- Single block carbon frame, weighing 1100g
- Ideal for long distance cycling ports
- Comfortable and efficient bike
- Great versatility: leisure or urban use in straight handlebars version
- Frame/Fork: 566
- Seat post: FSA Gossamer Alu 27,2
- Crankset: Shimano 105 Black Compact 50X34
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 10V 11X25
- STI Levers Shimano 105
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Chain: KMC X10
- Brakes: Shimano R541 Black
- Saddle: San Marco Ponza
- Handlebar: Deda RHM01
- Stem: Deda Zero 1
- Bar Tape: LOOK Grip
- Wheels: Mavic Aksium S
- Tires: Mavic Aksion 700x23
- Accessories: Bike cover
- Weight: 8,2 kg
- NOTE: LOOK Frames, Bicycles & Pedals are only available for purchase in Ireland & UK
- Warranty: 5 years (non transferable).
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store (please contact Sean, Peter or Gary)
- On behalf of our Buyers Sean, Peter or Gary will assess your bike and offer you a trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store except used bikes for sale. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file