Why buy bike from us?
Built for the long ride, but made for any ride.
The Synapse Carbon’s potent blend of light weight speed and all-day comfort make it the perfect choice for a long centur y ride , a sprint triathlon and anything in between.
For the rider looking to test her limits…comfortably.
- Women’s S.E.R.G. Geometry - Our Women’s S.E.R.G (Synapse Endurance Race Geometry) is based on an even spread of stack and reach, ensuring consistent jumps betwen sizes, and features a taller head tube, slightly relaxed head angle and a longer wheelbase for the perfect balance of racy agility and stable comfort.
- SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension (Rear Triangle and Fork) - The frame’s carbon layup is designed to damp out road buzz, while the radical helixed shapes of the rear chain stays and seat stays work in conjuction with the sculpted front fork to absorb small and medium size bumps, allowing the wheels to track the road, keeping you comfortably in control.
- SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension (Seat Post and Seat Tube) - The seat post and seat tube work together to insulate the rider from bigger bumps when seated. The smaller 25.4mm diameter seatpost flexes more than larger diameter posts, aided by the internal wedge seatclamp design which allows more of the post to flex, and the seat tube is designed to bow under load as well, protecting the rider from impacts.
- Power Pyramid Seat Tube / BB30A - The seat tube splits asymmetrically to meet a new wider 73mm BB30A bottom bracket, for maximum stiffness with minimal weight.
- Larger Tires - The larger volume 700x25c tires found on all Women’s Synapses provide more comfort and stability and are less likely to pinch flat. The frames can accept up to 28c tires.
- Two BallisTec Carbon Options - The carbon Synapses are available in two versions of our advanced BallisTec Carbon Construction.
Synapse Hi-MOD: High modulus fibers are used to tune stiffness and ride feel for the best balance of rigidity to weight.
Synapse Carbon: The same construction but using higher quantities of intermediate modulus fibers to tune stiffness.
- Frame: Synapse Women's, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30A
- Fork: Synapse SAVE PLUS, carbon blades, 1-1/8" alloy steerer
- Crank: FSA Gossamer, BB30A, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30A
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5800 w/ reach adjust shims
- Cog Set: Shimano 105 5800, 11-32, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano HG600, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Rims: Shimano RS010
- Hubs: Shimano RS010
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c, folding
- Pedals: N/A
- Brake: Shimano Tiagra 4600
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Women's Compact Wing, butted 6061 alloy
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm top cap
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 5800 w/ reach adjust shims
- Spokes: Shimano RS010
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Saddle: Cannondale Women's Road Ergo
- Seat Post: Cannondale C3, Alloy, 25.4x300mm
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Warranty: lifetime (non transferable).
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file