THE COMFORTABLE, LIGHT, "JUST RIGHT" ROAD BIKE
From first road rides to all-day adventures to fender-equipped commutes, the alloy Women's Synapse will be your perfect partner.
Synapse Women's is:
- A versatile and comfortable ride for the new roadie, the fitness rider or the speedy commuter.
- Ultra lightweight and efficient thanks to Cannondale's advanced alloy construction techniques.
- Supremely comfortable due to its upright position and SAVE technology.
RIDER PROFILE: For first-time road riders, outdoor fitness lovers or anyone who is looking for a great blend of comfort, speed and value.
WOMEN'S ENDURANCE GEOMETRY
With a longer wheelbase and room for fenders, the geometry is biased a bit more towards overall stability than the S.E.R.G. found on the carbon versions but, with a virtually identical rider position, the Synapse Alloy retains the responsive, crisp-handling you'd expect from a Cannondale.
SAVE PLUS COMFORT FEATURES
SAVE PLUS micro-suspension features in the carbon-bladed fork and rear triangle of the bike improve comfort and control.
The smaller 25.4mm diameter seatpost offers more flex, and thus more comfort, than bigger diameter seatposts.
CANNONDALE ALUMINIUM CRAFTING
Cannondale's legendary double-pass smooth welds join optimally shaped 6061 alloy taper-butted tubes for a great combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Internal routing keeps cables clean and looks great.
Subtle, understated rack and fender mounts add great versatility.
- Frame: Women's Synapse Alloy, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE PLUS
- Fork: Synapse SAVE, carbon blades, 1-1/8"
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: Maddux RS 3.0, 32-hole
- Hubs: Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 15g
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Chainset: FSA Vero, 50/34
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB7420
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-950, 11-28, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora
- Shifters: Shimano Sora
- Handlebars: Cannondale C4 Women's Compact, butted 6061 alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Promax RC-459, dual pivot, cartridge pad, long reach
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora, 9-Speed
- Saddle: Cannondale Women's Road Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, Alloy, 25.4x300mm
- Warranty: lifetime (non transferable)
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file