CAADX - CROSS. FUNCTIONAL.
A supremely versatile bike, the CAADX cyclocross bikes demonstrate their racing heritage with CAAD10 and SuperX inspired tube shapes, SAVE stays and race-bred geometr y while rack and fender mounts and a slightly more upright position expand its usability.
- Race on Sunday, commute on Monday. Race performance meets functional versatility.
- Light, stiff and comfortable - Cannondale's aluminium expertise at work.
- Precise and stable handling, with a comfortable riding position thanks to its Relaxed Race geometry.
- Equipped with disc brakes for all-weather power and control.
RIDER PROFILE: With its mix of high performance and durability, CAADX is perfect for cyclocross racers, fast commuters, winter training, or general rough-road riding.
RELAXED RACE GEOMETRY
The CAADX has a slightly taller head tube and slightly slacker head tube angle than the SuperX, providing a more upright position and stable handling.
SAVE STAYS The flattened shape and refined butting of the stays offer significant vertical compliance for comfort and control over rough surfaces, while remaining laterally rigid for solid power transfer and confident handling.
SMOOTH WELDS A true smooth weld, rather than the sand, putty, and paint "smooth welds" found on other bikes, Cannondale's trademark double-pass smooth weld technology eliminates the stress-risers and weak points found on traditionally welded frames, enabling us to build lighter, stronger frames.
Like the legendary CAAD frames of the past, the CAADX features 6061 aluminium which has been taper-butted and heat-treated to a T6 hardness. The smooth transitions provided by taperbutting eliminate the internal stress risers of traditionallybutted frames, again allowing a lighter, stronger frame.
FULL REAR RACK/FENDER MOUNT & FRONT FENDER MOUNTS
Rack and fender compatibilty makes the CAADX ready for duty as a fast commuter or winter training rig
DISC BRAKE EQUIPPED
All CAADX models feature the all-weather power and control of disc brakes.
"I HAVE TO CONFESS TO LOVING THIS BIKE FROM THE OUTSET, AND BY THE TIME I'D FINISHED WITH IT I WAS HOOKED. AT THIS PRICE, IT'S EVERYTHING A CX BIKE SHOULD BE " - Cycling Active
"THE CANNONDALE CAADX IS A WELL-SPECCED MACHINE WHICH WILL PERFORM WELL BOTH ON AND OFF-ROAD OUT OF THE BOX" - Road Cycling UK
- Frame: CAADX Cyclocross Disc, Optimized 6061 Alloy, BB30
- Fork: Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/8"
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Rims: Maddux CX 2.0 Disc, 32-hole
- Hubs: Formula, CX-20 front, CX-22 rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 15g
- Tires: Schwalbe Sammy Slick, 700x35c
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Chainset: FSA Gossamer Cross, BB30, 46/36
- Crank Option: N/A
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5800
- Handlebars: Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Promax Render R, 160mm front, 140mm rear
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 5800
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage CX
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2mmx300mm
- Warranty: lifetime (non transferable)
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file