Why buy bike from us?
Spicing up enduro riding!
With new progressive race geometry developed by Nicolas Vouilloz, OST+ suspension for better comfort and pedaling efficiency, and 165mm of rear travel and 160mm up front, the Spicy is built for riders wanting to attack steep technical descents!
- 100% new frame with race geometry developed by Nico Vouilloz.
- OST+ suspension optimized for better comfort & pedaling efficiency.
- 165 mm rear travel, and 160 mm up front.
- Carbon frame with alloy chainstay and linkages.
- 27.5” wheels and a dropper seatpost.
- Frame: Spicy 27.5" Carbon Ost+ 165mm Rear Travel
- Fork: Rockshox Pike Rc 27.5" Solo Air 160mm 15qr
- Rear Shock: Mechanical: ROCKSHOX MONARCH PLUS RC3 200x57mm DBHVI
- Headset: Fsa Orbit 1.5e Zs No.57ecf + 5mm Top Cap
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Smbb7141a Pressfit
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect Sl Ock16aesldm30 30t 170mm (S) / 175mm (M, L, Xl)
- Stem: Lapierrre Nico Vouilloz Alu6061 Ø: 31.8mm L: 45mm
- Seatpost: Kind Shock Lev Integra Ø: 31.6mm L: 392mm Travel: 125mm
- Handlebar: Lapierre Nico Vouilloz Signature Alu6061 W: 780mm R: 15mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Sram X01 Black 11-speed
- Brakes: Sram Hydraulic Guide R Black + Stealth-a-majig
- Shifters: Sram Gx Trigger Black 11-speed
- Saddle: Sdg Duster Lp Custom
- Wheel: Mavic En423 23 27.5" 32h Tubeless Ready - Formula Dc71 15qr 32h - Formula Dcl301 12x142 Xdriver 32h + Laqr-12-e thru Axle
- Sprocket: Sram Xg 1150 10x42 11-speed
- Tires: Maxxis High Roller Ii 27.5x2.3 Tubeless Ready
- Weight: 14,1 kg
- NOTE: Lapierre Bicycles are only available for purchase in Ireland.
- Warranty: 5 years (non transferable).
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour