The road doesn't stop. What about you?
The Sensium needs no introduction. Tried and tested on roads the world over, the Sensium has become the Lapierre icon for keen long-distance sport cyclists and endurance competitors. Like the Pulsium, with its perfect balance of power transfer and shock absorption, the Sensium is a true endurance model.
- 100% carbon endurance frame.
- Comfort geometry: long chainstays, high headtube.
- New flat mount Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc brakes.
- 2x11 speed Shimano Ultegra Di2 Compact drivetrain.
- Frame: Sensium Disc Carbon
- Fork: Lapierre Sensium Disc Carbon Carbon Steerer
- Headset: Fsa 1"1/8 1"1/4 Fsa Orbit C-33 44e + 15mm Top Cover
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano bb7141 Pressfit
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra 6800 50x34 170mm (Xs, S) / 172,5 (M) / 175 (L, Xl)
- Stem: Zipp Service Course Black 6° Ø 31.8mm L: 90mm (Xs, S) / 100mm (M) / 110mm (L) / 120mm (Xl)
- Seatpost: Lapierre Spc-619 Carbon Ø: 27.2mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar: Zipp Service Course 80 Anatomic 40 (Xs) / 42 (S, M, L) / 44 (Xl)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 + Clamp Ksmad67l 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870 11-speed
- Brakes: Shimano rs805 - rt81 140mm / 140mm
- Shifters: Shimano rs785 Di2
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante R5 Black / Anthracite / Red
- Wheel: Shimano Rx31 Red
- Sprocket: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed 11-32t
- Tires: Michelin Pro4 Black Ts 700x25
- Weight: 8,6 Kg
- NOTE: Lapierre Bicycles are only available for purchase in Ireland.
- Warranty: 5 years (non transferable).
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store (please contact Sean, Peter or Gary)
- On behalf of our Buyers Sean, Peter or Gary will assess your bike and offer you a trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store except used bikes for sale. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file