Grin and bear it! Cyclo cross will always be seen as different.
Riding in mud, cold, on paths that don't resemble a road as we know it, a cyclo cross bike needs to go anywhere, do anything, in any conditions. Just ask Francis Mourey. Loyal to team FDJ and to Lapierre since the beginning, year after year he adds to his list of victories: 8 times elite French champion, numerous World Cup podiums. In carbon or in alu, our Cyclo-Cross 2015 is ready to take you far.
Cyclo Cross Highlights:
- Supreme 6 alloy frame with carbon fork.
- FDJ Replica frame!
- Shimano Sora 2x9 drivetrain.
- New XS (44) size available.
- Frame: Cx Alloy Supreme 6
- Fork: Lapierre Carbon - Alloy Steerer
- Headset: Fsa Zs 4d 1"1/8 + 5.3mm Top Cover
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Ksmbb7141b Pressfit
- Crankset: Shimano Sora 3550 46x34 170mm (Xs, S) / 172.5mm (M) / 175mm (L, Xl)
- Stem: Lapierre with Lp Cap 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 90mm (Xs, S) / 100mm (M) / 110mm (L) / 120mm (Xl)
- Seatpost: Lapierre Sp-3d1 Ø: 31.6mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar: Lapierre Hb-cr12 40mm (Xs, S, M) / 42mm (L) / 44mm (Xl)
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora 3500 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora 3500 9-speed
- Brakes: Tektro Cr510 Black
- Shifters: Shimano Sora 3500 2x9-speed
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Black / White
- Wheel: Mach1 Sparkler 700x17c - Shimano Claris 2400 32t - Shimano Claris 2400 32t
- Sprocket: Shimano Acera Hg-200 9-speed 11-32t
- Tires: Kenda Slant 6 700x35c
- Weight: 10 Kg
- NOTE: Lapierre Bicycles are only available for purchase in Ireland.
- Warranty: 5 years (non transferable).
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file