Perhaps one of the most effective aerodynamic upgrades you can buy is an aero helmet. Reducing drag, and in turn increasing speed and efficiency, the Cannondale Cypher Aero Road Helmet delivers race ready performance with first class protection and comfort.
Versatility is one of the many strong suites of the Cypher Aero Helmet, with removable aero vent covers, you can take the covers off to stay cool for training, and then reinstall them for full aerodynamic benefits on race day. A dual density EPS foam construction provides premium protection, while also maintaining a minimal weight. To further improve the safety of the helmet, the Cypher Aero utilizes a polycarbonate internal cage to reinforce vent bridges.
Fit is one of the most critical aspects of a helmet. With this in mind Cannondale designed this helmet with a micro adjust fit belt, a three position height adjustment, and an Ergo-fit EVA occipital pad for increased safety and comfort. If you are looking for pure race performance, industry leading safety, and unbeatable comfort, the Cypher Aero Helmet is right up your ally.
- Actual weight: 222 grams
- Dual density EPS foam construction
- Polycarbonate internal cage
- Aerodynamic design for reduced drag
- Removable aero cover for increased ventilation
- One piece integrated design
- 30 vents promoting maximum air flow
- Moisture wicking pads
- micro adjustable fit belt
- Ergo-fit occipital pad
- Soft-touch webbing
- Camlock dividers for secure adjustment
- Complies with: USA CPSC, CE EN1078, AS/NZ 2063