The Keo standard was developed with the goal of minimizing the weight and volume of the cleat/pedal unit, while remaining compatible with all the shoes on the market. The operational kinematic is identical to the DELTA standard; pedal engagement and disengagement remain safe and very efficient.
- New bi-injected composite body
- New dimpled bearing surface for high stability and comfortable pedaling
- Resistance adjustable from 8 to 12 to suit all levels of cycling experience
- Kéo Grip Cleats made more reassuring thanks to the elastomeric pads
- Use: Road
- Body: Composite
- Axle: Steel
- Thread: 9/16 x 20 mm
- Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing
- Height (axle / sole): 17,5mm
- Axle distance (pedal / crank): 53mm
- Multitensor: Yes - adjustable from 8 to 12 Nm
- Angular freedom: 0°, 4.5° or 9° according to type of cleat (black, grey or red)
- Pedal weight: 139g per pedal (346 g per pair with cleats and hardware)
- Accessories: Grey Keo Grip cleats + hardware (6 screws 5 x 11 mm and 6 washers)
- Warranty: 2 years
NEW BI-INJECTED BODY
The new body of the Kéo Classic 2 is the combination of a dual material injection, one to provide a specific colour for the body and another for the support surface.
NEW SUPPORTING SURFACE
The new large and dimpled support surface ensures excellent stability for the foot on the pedal and comfortable pedalling.
The Keo standard was developed with the goal of minimizing the weight and volume of the cleat/pedal unit, while remaining compatible with all the shoes on the market. Pedal engagement and disengagement remain safe and very efficient.
The Kéo Classic 2 is very light for a pedal in its class.
ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE 8-12Nm
The adjustable range for the spring tension between 8 and 12 allows any type of user (from beginner to experienced rider) to find the fit that best suits the way they ride
2 BEARING STEEL SPINDLE PROFILE
The Kéo Classic 2 spindle maintains the stack height while using an oversize steel spindle. It consists of a miniature ball bearing (12mm inner x 18mm outer diameters) and a needle roller bearing. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90kg on the centre of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (replicating a bump each revolution). This test is much higher than the current standard: the EN14781.
The new LOOK spindle threads are now 14mm in length. This allows an additional 2mm Q-Factor adjustment using a specific spacer, available as a spare part. It can increase the Q Factor measurement from 53 to 55mm.
KEO GRIP CLEATS
- Non-slip cleat
- Position memory
- Lateral setting: 4mm
- Longitudinal setting: 9mm
- 3 float ranges available
NOTE: LOOK Frames, Bicycles & Pedals are only available for purchase in Ireland & UK