Why buy bike from us?
START THE CYCLE
This is where it all begins. When you decide to start your own fitness revolution. When you decide to work out, not in. When you become the one who's taking you places. Your journey starts here, with the comfort, confidence and speed of the all-new Quick. Start the cycle.
With lightest-in-class weights, bright reflective graphics and a smooth, stable ride, the all-new Quick is the fast, fun way to get fit or get around town.
The Quicks' all feature bright 360° refl ective elements for that extra measure of safety.
COMFORT IS KING
Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
Our OutFront Steering geometry makes the Quick so stable, so confident and such swoopy fun to ride, that you might just forget you're working out.
LIGHTER IS BETTER
In true Cannondale form, Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
Both Quick and Quick SL frames share a new geometry that off ers an easier reach to the bars and features consistent jumps in stack and reach across all sizes, for easy fitting.
Fitness Riders, Light Commuters, Joy Riders of all ages
A comfortable balance between upright ease and forward-leaning efficiency.
- FRAME: Quick SL Disc, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" taperedhead tube
- FORK: Quick Si Disc, Carbon blades, 1 1/4"- 1 1/8" steerer
- RIMS: Maddux DC3.0 Disc, double wall, 32-hole
- HUBS: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 15g
- TYRES: Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall
- PEDALS: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- CRANK: FSA Tempo Compact, 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BSA cartridge
- CHAIN: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Sora, 11-32, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Sora
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 640 mm, 3 deg rise, 6 deg sweep
- GRIPS: Cannondale Ergo Fitness, Lock-on
- STEM: Cannondale, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg
- HEADSET: FSA Si, Sealed Bearing 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- BRAKES: Tektro M-285 Hydraulic Disc, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro M-285 Hydraulic Disc
- SADDLE: Cannondale Fitness Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
OUTFRONT STEERING GEOMETRY
A slack head angle, increased (55mm) rake and long front center for stability at speed.
REDESIGNED SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION
Dramatically shaped and flattened seat stays and chainstays absorb shock for better control and comfort.
INTEGRATED KICKSTAND MOUNT
Forged integrated mount for lightweight Cannondale kickstand.
For better safety, the graphics on all Quicks feature highly reflective elements. Models 1 through 6 feature reflective sidewalls for even more eye-catching brightness.
The SL versions of the Quick frame feature SmartForm C2 construction that saves 200 grams, tapered head tubes and internal cable routing. (Quick 1 thru 4)
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file