Why buy bike from us?
With lightest-in-class weight, comfortable ride and supremely stable, confident handling, the all-new Quick is the perfect tool to get fit, get around the city and have fun doing it.
- Lightweight Quick Aluminum Frame
- Durable Cromoly Fork
- Shimano Acera/Tourney 3x7-Speed Gearing
Fitness Riders, Light Commuters, Joy Riders of all ages
The perfect tool to get fit, get around town, and have fun doing it.
- Frame: Quick Women's, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube
- Fork: Quick, Cromoly, 1-1/8" steerer
- Rims: Cannondale C4, double wall, 32-hole
- Hubs: Alloy, Sealed, Loose Ball Bearings, QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless, 15g
- Tires: Kenda K192, 700 x 35c
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank: Shimano M-131
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z51, 8-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG-31 11-32, 8speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano EF51, EZ-Fire
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise,10 deg sweep, 600mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg
- Headset: FSA Si 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Cannondale Mini V, Cartridge Pads
- Brake Levers: Cannondale Forged alloy
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Women's Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour