Comfort or performance? You can have it all. The Pulsium is the Team FDJ standard for the long classics and tough road races. Love a full day on the bike and comfort is as important as performance? The Pulsium is the machine for you. A frame that's very physically tolerant offering incredible vertical flexibility while keeping the lateral rigidity so that nothing goes to waste, and equipped with SAT (Shock Absorption Technology) to smooth over bumpy surfaces. Everything you need to pass hours in the saddle and conquer the cobbles!
- FRAME: PULSIUM CARBON
- FORK: LAPIERRE PULSIUM CARBON - CARBON STEERER
- HEADSET: FSA 1"1/8 1"1/4 FSA ORBIT C-33 44E 15MM TOP COVER
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SHIMANO KSMBB7141B PRESSFIT
- CRANKSET: SHIMANO ULTEGRA KFC6800CX04 50X34 170MM (XS, S) / 172.5MM (M) / 175MM(L, XL, XXL)
- STEM: ZIPP SERVICE COURSE 6? BLACK ?: 31.8MM L: 90MM (XS, S) / 100MM (M) / 110MM(L) / 120MM (XL) / 130MM (XXL)
- SEATPOST: LAPIERRE SPC-619 CARBON ?: 27.2MM L: 350MM
- HANDLEBAR: ZIPP SERVICE COURSE 80 ANATOMIC 40MM (XS) / 42MM (S, M, L) / 44MM (XL,XXL)
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO ULTEGRA KFD6800F
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO ULTEGRA KRD6800GS 11-SPEED
- BRAKES: SHIMANO ULTEGRA KBR6800
- SHIFTERS: SHIMANO ULTEGRA KST6800 2X11-SPEED
- SADDLE: FIZIK ALIANTE R5 MG BLACK / WHITE
- WHEEL: MAVIC AKSIUM
- SPROCKET: SHIMANO 105 KCS580011132 11-SPEED 11-32T
- TIRES: MICHELIN DYNAMIC SPORT 700X25
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file