What is it?
These are our latest spring/fall tights for female riders, introducing S7 comfort to those cooler rides. With our all-new leg design and refined blend of fabrics, these tights will keep you out riding as the temperatures start to fall.
How to use it
Alone and directly against your skin, with a skinFoil on your upper body.
Designed for spring/fall, these match perfectly with either an SS.skinFoil_spring/fall_S7 or LS.skinFoil_spring/fall_S7. You can refine your outfit by adding either an iJ.intermediate_S7 Lady jersey or – for those who like to push their ASSOS clothing combinations – add an iGfalkenZahn or shell on top.
Leveraging the design features seen on the H.laalaLaiShorts_S7 for the waist belt and the new bowling pin-shaped rear of the legs as seen in the men’s S7 generation of tights, we have achieved Royal Comfort in this product. Cut in our regular fit, these are perfect for everything from the rushed post-work blast to the all-day epic.
- New pattern on the lower rear of the leg for improved fit.
- Increased warmth on the front of the leg through the use of our RX Medium, while allowing perfect heat regulation through the use of RX Light on the rear.
- S7 generation insert, bringing you all the comfort of this game-changing design.
- For added safety we have added a strip of reflective material at the rear of the legs to make sure that you are seen on those darker days.
- S7 insert
- Combination of RX Medium and RX Light fabrics to optimize performance
- New lower leg and waistband design for improved fit
- Added safety with reflective calf strips
- Perfect for spring/fall rides
Uniting the design features of multiple ASSOS products we have created the next generation of women’s spring/fall tights with performance and comfort in mind. Coming with the Royal Comfort of the S7 generation short, these really will allow you to suffer in comfort on those cooler days.
"Designed for spring and autumn rides, you’ll find an all-new leg construction that’s been created with a refined blend of fabrics. Breathability was kept at front of mind, and water repellent treatment will keep the worst of the rain from soaking through on damp days." Read Full Review