CEP Run Shorts provide more energy for greater endurance and enhanced performance for triathlons. They feature medi compression in the leg, which improves circulation, reduces the muscle vibrations that frequently cause sore muscles, and increases coordination. This has the overall effect of helping prevent injuries while noticeably improving your running experience. CEP Shorts come in two gender-specific versions for maximum comfort.
- Flat, no-chafe seams for ultimate comfort
- Perfect anatomical fit
- Highest quality materials and premium craftsmanship for extreme durability
- Seamless leg
- Optimum heat and moisture management
- Quick-drying fabric cools skin
- Elastic waistband with optional drawstring
- Back pocket with zipper
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing properties
- (Outer 1) 65% Nylon (Polyamide), 35% Spandex
- (Outer 2) 80% Nylon (Polyamide), 20% Spandex
Performance You Can Feel
From the moment you put them on, CEP’s proprietary compression profile gets to work on optimizing blood in the lower leg.
CEP’s mastery of compression knitting technology yields socks that are engineered to anatomic perfection. Right and Left Specific construction and Gender specific measurements create a fit that is unmatched in performance socks.
Proven Performance Technology
CEP’s unique mix of Consistent and Graduated Compression Technologies optimizes arterial and venous blood flow in the athlete. The result is increased endurance, sustained power and reduced chance for injury.
Always Comfortable/All Conditions
Wicking and drying performance is elevated by CEP’s compression fit. Moisture management and Odor control technologies keep your feet dry, cool and comfortable.
- S: Size 2
- M: Size 3
- L: Size 4
- XL: Size 5