The Rage Hard Knee/Shin pad was developed parallel to the Rage kneepad. The chassis, side protection and knee cap protection are the same, with the exception of the additional plastic outer knee cap.
The design brief was simple. Create a lightweight, breathable, flexible pad that still delivers great protection to the knee area. Developed by 2015 Downhill World Champion Loic Bruni. The External hard cap provides the highest level of protection to meet the demands of a UCI Downhill World Champion and gives the ability to slide in the event of a crash.
The Rage Hard Knee/Shin pad is constructed from lightweight materials, features a low profile design and offers extended coverage on the shin.
- Brand new low profile chassis that protects from the knee down to the ankle.
- PADLOCK connection system attaches to the EVO shorts to keep the pads in place
- Internal flexible knee impact cap covered in kevlar with hard cap sewn over top to deflect and help slide in a crash.
- Stretch mesh sandwiches dense perforated impact EVA on the inside and outside of knee and shin
- Internal silicon printing on top and bottom elastic and in knee pocket area holds the pads in place