Why buy bike from us?
THE BOSS OF 'CROSS
Go full gas! Built to dominate today's fast and technical 'cross courses or full-throttle gravel adventures, the SuperX features unmatched traction, huge mud clearance, and confidently stable "charge-any-line" handling in an ultralight, bump-smoothing, explosive-sprinting package. It's a new kind of 'cross performance. It's the new boss.
INSANE TRACTION - WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, with huge clearance for mud and/or tyres up to 40mm.
"BEST OF BOTH" HANDLING
OutFront Steering Geometry offers stability for technical descents but maintains agility everywhere else. Just what you need for today's 'cross courses.
FEATHER LIGHT. ULTRA STIFF
BallisTec Carbon Construction, System Integrated cranksets, and Ai even-dish rear wheels deliver chart topping stiffness and incredibly light weight. Wicked to sprint, easy to shoulder.
The clearance offered by the Ai rear end means you can pit less than the other guys in muddy conditions, or run up to 40mm tyres for adventure and gravel riding.
SMOOTH AS A BELGIAN BEER
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle and fork lets you track through the rough stuff and keep the power down on climbs.
- Frame: SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle
- Fork: SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12mm thru-axle, 55mm offset
- Rims: CX 2.0, 19mm inner, tubeless ready, 28 hole
- Hubs: Formula DC-512 Front, RX-142 (Ai Offset) rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g (Ai Offset - rear)
- Tires: Schwalbe X-ONE, Microskin, TL-Easy, Folding, 700x33c
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30-83, 119mm Ai Spindle, w/ OPI SpideRing, X-Sync®, 40t
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
- Chain: SRAM PC 1110, 11-speed
- Cassette SRAM PG 1130, 11-32, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1 Long cage
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1 HRD
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 Alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: SRAM Apex hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex HRD
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
KILLER ‘CROSS GEOMETRY
Short Chainstays for traction and agility, Slack Head Angle and long front center for stability at speed, Tight “Trail” Measurement for nimble handling at slower speeds. Spot on for modern CX.
CLEAN CABLE MANAGEMENT
Interchangeable in-headtube cable guides hold the housing securely and support every possible cable configuration.
142x12mm rear and 100x12mm front thru-axles keep everything stiff and solid under hard braking.
REMOVABLE FD MOUNT
Replaceable, removable front derailleur mount for a cleaner look with 1x drivetrains.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour