Why buy bike from us?
WHERE PERFORMANCE BEGINS
Completely re-designed for 2018, the all-new Trail brings a level of performance and handling normally reserved for far more expensive machines. Its confident geometry, dialed spec and advanced frame technology make a difference you can feel from the first pedal stroke.
The best performance value on the mountain, ready for anything from XC racing to full-blown trail duty.
Designed for short stems and wide handlebars to maximize control in rough terrain.
Slack 68° head angle creates the stable, confident handling you need to rule the descents.
SHORT AND STIFF
Short chainstays give the Trail an agile, nimble feel and provide great traction on steep climbs.
With Shimano hydraulic brakes throughout, reliable 2x drivetrains, great tyres and wheels, Trails are ready to rock.
Trail bikes are designed with 27.5” on the smallest size and 29” wheels for the larger sizes to offer the best possible blend of fit, fast and fun for all riders.
Active or aspiring mountain bikers looking for an affordable upgrade or a first bike that’s a cut above.
Fast Trail Geometry - Semi upright body position strikes a great balance between comfort and performance.
- Frame: New Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Flat Mount Rear Brake, Internal Cable Routing.
- Wheel Size: M, L, XL - 29"/S - 27.5"
- Fork: RockShox 30 Silver TK 29"/27.5", 100mm, rebound, 1-1/8", Coil
- Rims: Cannondale DC 5.0, double wall 32h
- Hubs: Formula front, Custom BOOST QR Formula rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29x2.25" DNA Compound
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: Prowheel Vortex, Forged 6061-T6 Alloy, 36/26
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Cassette: SunRace 11-42, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000 10-speed Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000 2x10-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°
- Headset: Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm
- Lightweight SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction with a Lifetime Guarantee
- Modern, Longer and Slacker Dirt Tailored Geometry
- Vibration damping SAVE Rear Stays
- Tapered Head Tube for Responsive
- Clean and simple Internal Cable Routing
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour