Why buy bike from us?
JOIN THE ALUMINATI
This is for the core - the local heroes, the crit assassins, the working-man racers with chiseled legs and dreams of glory, because they know that when it comes to pure performance for the buck, nothing can touch CAAD12. Lighter, stiffer and smoother than most carbon frames, it’s not just the finest alloy racing bike ever made, it’s the only choice for those who know.
Lighter, stiffer and smoother riding than many carbon frames, CAAD12 is simply the most sophisticated, highest performing aluminium race bike ever made.
THE ALUMINIUM EXPERTS
After more than three decades of pioneering innovation, no one does aluminium like Cannondale. Nothing is lighter, stiffer and smoother than CAAD12’s SmartForm C1 Premium Construction.
LIGHT MAKES RIGHT
At under 1100 grams (for both rim brake and disc versions) CAAD12 wipes the tarmac with a lot of premium carbon frames.
SMOOTH LIKE OVERSIZED ALUMINIUM
CAAD12’s SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension delivers a ride quality that even competing carbon bikes can’t match.
With its oversized BB30a bottom bracket junction, asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seattube, CAAD12 is a sprinter’s dream.
POINT AND SHOOT HANDLING
With its stiff and smooth-riding frame and Elite Race geometry, CAAD12 handles like a slot car.
- Frame: CAAD12, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready
- Fork: Cannondale Ultra, Carbon blades, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- Rims: RS 2.0, 24H Front, 28H Rear
- Hubs: Formula (F) RB-56, (R) RB-5711
- Spokes: 2.0 Stainless
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36 (CE 50/34)
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
- Chain: KMC X10EL
- Cassette: Shimano HG500, 11-28, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C4, Alloy, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
- Industry leading SmartForm C1
- Premium Construction
- Vibration damping SPEED SAVE Micro Suspension
- 25.4mm Seatpost for extra smoothness
- Ultra Light Disc Integration
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file