Why buy bike from us?
Our hardtail OVERVOLT serves as the entry-level model of our line of electric mountain bikes.
The 120 mm of clearance in front provide the bike with a natural balance and ensure excellent steering control in turns, as well as effective damping of all powerful shocks. The motorization functionality has been subcontracted to YAMAHA for a gradual and gentle assistance. The Overvolt HT is an accessible and reassuring bike designed to take full advantage of your weekend trips!
Its Supreme 5 aluminum frame contains very robust tubes with a large cross-section, a transverse shaft at the rear wheel and a conic steering column in order to guarantee stiffness without fail. The Overvolt HT 700+ has been equipped with a fat tire in 2.8 dimension, whose bulge is synonymous with comfort, steering and braking grip. Its YAMAHA PW 500-Wh motorization perfectly adapts to your pedaling pace in offering you the optimal degree of assistance depending on the lay of the land. This guarantee extends to a greater autonomy, hence allowing you to plan for even longer outings. The Overvolt HT700+ is fitted with an 11-42 SRAM cassette, associated with a 1 x 11-speed transmission and a SRAM NX derailleur, allowing you to easily ascend all the climbs while preserving battery autonomy. The SHIMANO BRM365 brakes, sized at 203 mm in the front and 180 mm in the rear, will ensure your secure braking despite the bike’s heavier build. Moreover, its LAPIERRE eAM wheels have been specially developed to cope with the stresses inherent in electrically-assisted mountain bikes. In association with reinforced, Tubeless Ready MAXXIS Rekon+ tires in 2.8 format, you’ll benefit from exceptional skid resistance and steering control for an electric mountain bike.
For week-end riders who want progressive power assistance for a better understanding of how to ride an eMTB.
- The Supreme 5 Alloy Frame uses large tubes sections and offers a rear Thru Axle as well as a tapered headtube for a better stiffness.
- Yamaha PX 400 / 500 Wh batteries.
- 27,5’’ models are fitted with 2.8’’ tyres for better comfort, performances and braking grip.
- 29’’ models are fitted with classic tyres width due to the larger wheel diameter, which already offers a better comfort.
- Travel: 120 mm Front.
- Frame : OVERVOLT YAMAHA SUPREME 5 ALLOY BOOST
- Fork : ROCKSHOX RECON RL 29B 15x110 SOLO AIR 120mm
- Headset : FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS NO.57SC
- Crankset : LAPIERRE OVERVOLT YAMAHA WIDE NARROW 34T 170mm
- Stem : LAPIERRE ST123A 6° Ø: 31.8mm L: 50mm
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE SP37.1 Ø: 31.6mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE MTB479A W: 740mm R: 15mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur : SRAM NX 11s
- Brakes : SHIMANO M365
- Shifters : SRAM NX 11s
- Saddle : LAPIERRE by VELO
- Wheel : FORMULA DC511 15x110 BOOST 32H - FORMULA DC-1248 12x148 BOOST SHIMANO DRIVER 32H - LAPIERRE eAM+ 32H 584-35c
- Sprocket : SRAM PG1130 11-42T
- Tires : MAXXIS 27.5x2.8 Rekon+ M349 Foldable 60TPI EXO PROTECTION TUBELESS READY
- Motor : YAMAHA PW 500Wh LCD DISPLAY
- Weight : 21,8 Kg
The material chosen for your frame is critical to your bike’s performance. We work tirelessly to perfect our aluminium frames. Working with the best specialists in the industry, we have created our very high-end Alloy Supreme. It has three levels of strength and weight. Supreme 6 is 12% stronger and 1.5% lighter than Alu 7005 aluminium. It is an exceptionally durable alloy.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file