Why buy bike from us?
Designed for racing, aerodynamic, stiff and lightweight all at once
This model is the jewel of the FDJ team and its star sprinter Arnaud Demare. The innovative profile of its Kamm Tail and NACA tubes ensures attainment of unmatched aerodynamic efficiency. Highly-refined integration, a streamlined Aeroflex seat post, lower center of gravity, attack-mode riding position... nothing will slow you down when readying for the final sprint. Inaugurated on the routes of the 2017 Tour de France race, this model can already boast a stage victory.
Its ultralight, 100% carbon frame provides enhanced stiffness and precision characteristics. Associated with the Powerbox technology, this bike delivers top-rated efficiency on the open road. The profile of Kamm Tail tubes (with truncated flared edges) and NACA tubes (imported from the aeronautics industry) endows the frame with all the advantages of a conventional tapered tube, while its back “section” creates a virtual surface that serves to significantly reduce drag forces.
Aircode SL 900 Ultimate PINOT demonstrates incredible stability, which proves to be ideal for both punchers and sprinters. Equipped with an aerodynamic Lapierre seat post made of carbon, for reduced weight, and a new set of Lapierre Aero handlebars, integrating the cable system, nothing has been left to chance regarding either aerodynamics or aesthetics. The 100% carbon fork mount incorporates a Direct Mount brake for maximum braking stiffness and power.
The Shimano Dura Ace Di2 transmission group offers a 52/36 gear ratio and an 11-speed, 11-28 cassette for ease of pedaling regardless of the route layout. The simple and effortless operations of the electric transmission translates into precise and quick speed shifts. The aerodynamic profile and efficiency of the Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C wheels wonderfully complement this assembly, intended for those always looking to go faster! With its exclusive color scheme, developed in collaboration with French champion Thibaut Pinot, you’re also defending a top ranking.
For sprinters, all-rounders and cyclists looking for a racing bike that is fast, stiff and responsive.
- Superlight Technology. Carbon layup to reduce weight, ready for competition.
- NACA & Kamm Tail Tube profile: taking the best of automotive and aerospace technology.
- Powerbox Technology for efficient pedaling.
- Better integration of components for improved aerodynamics
- Aero seatpost profile with rubber insert.
- Lapierre’s patented Trap Door Technology: Di2 battery more easily accessible and low centre of gravity.
- UCI approved.
- Frame : AIRCODE SL CARBON
- Fork : AIRCODE 100% CARBON
- Headset : FSA 1"1/8 - 1"1/4 ORBIT C-33 44E
- Bottom bracket : SHIMANO PRESSFIT SMBB9241B
- Crankset : SHIMANO DURA-ACE FC-R9100, 52x36T 170mm (XS,S) 172.5mm (M) 175mm (L)
- Stem : ZIPP SL SPEED CARBON B1 318 6° 31.8mm 90mm (XS,S) 100mm (M) 110mm (L)
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE AEROPOST CARBON
- Handlebar : ZIPP SL70 AERO 40, 40cm (XS) 42cm (S,M,L)
- Front derailleur : SHIMANO DURA-ACE Di2 FD-R9150F BRAZED, ELECTRONIC SHIFT
- Rear derailleur : SHIMANO DURA-ACE Di2 RD-R9150SS, 11s ELECTRONIC SHIFT
- Brakes : SHIMANO DURA-ACE BR-R9110 DIRECT MOUNT
- Shifters : SHIMANO DURA-ACE Di2 ST-R9150 ELECTRONIC SHIFT
- Saddle : FIZIK ARIONE R1
- Wheel : MAVIC COSMIC PRO CARBON SL C WTS
- Sprocket : SHIMANO DURA-ACE R9100 11s 11-28T
- Tires : MAVIC YKSION PRO UST SSC 25
- Weight : 6,9kg
We at Lapierre use four distinct fibre types, each with its own characteristics. Our engineers can use these different fibres to adapt the stiffness, flex and strength needed for the parts of the frame in question. High-strength fibre is what you will need for shock absorption and comfort: seatpost, chainstays, seatstays or even the whole frame. Very high-modulus, meanwhile, will have unyielding stiffness and efficiency. In our E-MTBs, we use 4 different type of fibres and we know how to get the best of each one: high resistance (24 tons), intermediate modulus (30 tons), high modulus (40 tons) and very high modulus (46 tons).
Power Box technology is made up of the down tube, bottom bracket shell and chainstays, which comprise one performance-dedicated whole. Increased lateral stiffness for maximum responsiveness and best possible pedal-power transfer, whether during bursts of acceleration, climbs or sprints.
SAT (SHOCK ABSORPTION TECHNOLOGY)
An elastomer damper between top tube and seat tube, which absorbs and dissipates vibration for better comfort and roadholding. Vertical vibration is cut out by the seatstays, then by the rubber and, lastly, by the seat tube. SAT’s shock-absorption capacity is mainly based on our carbon build methods and it makes it possible, in particular, to produce seat tubes that flex more, since they are cut off from the rest of the frame. The elastomer damper acts as a buffer for better cushioning of bumps and vibration. Unbeatable comfort over long distances and on tough road surfaces.
TDT (TRAPDOOR TECHNOLOGY)
This Lapierre patent pending Technology integrates the Di2 battery neatly in the frame. With a quick and easy trap door to access, TDT makes the mechanics job faster and lowers the centre of gravity, making pedalling more efficient.
For our Xelius SL and Aircode SL models, we do work specifically focused on applying multiple layers of carbon one on top of the other. The aim is to achieve the perfect balance between weight and stiffness.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file