Why buy bike from us?
Stiffness and precision
The PRORACE returns in 2018 with a new frame and contemporary geometry adapted to the cross-country cycling disciplines. Whether you’re a beginner or well-versed in the discipline, relish the performance of a semi-rigid aluminum frame assembled on 29-inch wheels for an incomparable feeling of comfort. Stiffness and precision have also been improved thanks to the new Boost standard spacing both front and rear. Built for accuracy, efficiency and refinement, this model will give you a leg up on even your most ardent competitors or take full advantage of all the thrills this hardtail bike has to offer.
The PRORACE 329 has been assembled on 29-inch tires to optimize skid resistance and performance regardless of the surface. This new version features a completely overhauled frame, based on our Supreme 5 lightweight alloy, along with a modern geometry that gracefully combines efficiency during climbs and control during descents.
Its RockShox JUDY GOLD RL fork mount, locked at the handlebars, and 100 mm of clearance will provide you the comfort needed to master this sport. The RACEFACE Aeffect 30-tooth single-chainring transmission, working with the simple and efficient 11-42 cassette, will allow you to focus squarely on your riding.
- Supreme 5 Boost alloy frame.
- Available with 29’’ wheels for better grip and optmized speed.
- Only available in OneBy for better performances and lower weight.
- Travel: 100 mm Front.
- Frame : PRORACE 29" SUPREME 6 ALLOY DISC, BOOST, PRESSFIT, THRU AXLE 12x148
- Fork : SUNTOUR XCR34 BOOST RLR 15QLC32 AIR 100mm + REMOTE
- Shock Absorber : SRAM NX 11s
- Headset : FSA ORBIT 1.5Z SC NO.57SC
- Bottom bracket : FSA BB-CFM92/CZ BB92 COMPOSITE CUPS
- Crankset : FSA GAMMA PRO 30T 170mm (XS, S), 175mm (M, L, XL)
- Stem : LAPIERRE ST92A 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 60mm(XS, S) / 75mm (M, L)/ 80mm (XL)
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE SP37.1 Ø: 27.2mm L: 400mm
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE MTB11AFS FLAP TOP W: 720mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur : SRAM NX 11s
- Brakes : SHIMANO BRM315 INTERNAL ROUTING WITH J-KIT
- Shifters : SRAM NX
- Saddle : LAPIERRE by VELO
- Wheel : FORMULA DC511 - FORMULA DC1248 - RODI EXCALIBUR XC2 622x19C 32H
- Sprocket : SRAM PG1130 11-42T
- Tires : MICHELIN WILD GRIP'R 29x2.25 / MICHELIN COUNTRY GRIP'R 29x2.10
- Weight : 12,9 Kg
The material chosen for your frame is critical to your bike’s performance. We work tirelessly to perfect our aluminium frames. Working with the best specialists in the industry, we have created our very high-end Alloy Supreme. It has three levels of strength and weight. Supreme 6 is 12% stronger and 1.5% lighter than Alu 7005 aluminium. It is an exceptionally durable alloy.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour