Why buy bike from us?
The Ridgeback MX14 is a lightweight bike with a rugged aluminium frame making it easier for little ones to handle while still being tough.
Off road tyres provide stability and traction, the ridgeback MX14 is a great bike specifically designed for smaller riders.
Perfectly proportioned to provide small riders the best fit for comfort and control.
- Easily Adjustable Seat
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- Vee Rubber off road 14x1.75
- Frame: 6061 heat treated aluminium
- Forks: Hi ten steel
- Shifters: N/A
- Brakes: Promax TX-107C V-Brakes
- Chain: KMC Z-410
- Rims: LA-07 / Alloy 20h
- Hubs: Joytech JY-301/416 20h / front / rear
- Spokes: Steel 14g
- Tyres: Vee Rubber off road 14x1.75
- Handlebars: 450mm width / 50mm rise / 25.4mm barbore
- Stem: Steel quill / 60mm
- Saddle: Ridgeback Junior
- Pedals: Resin Junior
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file