Are you paying attention?
Good - because this bike will redefine your expectations. Our Attention is available in both 27.5 and 29 inch versions, depending on frame size, so you're guaranteed to find a good fit. Building on this ergonomic foundation, we selected components renowned for their performance and value. With a Shimano 3x10 speed transmission, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a smooth, comfortable RockShox fork, we've created a hardtail that's capable of tackling anything from relaxed, day-long trail rides to shorter, all-out blasts.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Wheel Size: 27.5: 14", 16", 18" // 29: 17", 19", 21", 23"
- Fork: RockShox XC 30 TK Coil, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow, 10-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M611, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake system: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT500, 40x30x22T, 175mm
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36T
- Front hub: Shimano HB-M3050, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-M3050, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Pedals: CUBE Aluminium MTB saddle CUBE Active 1.1 seat post CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13,7 kg
The high quality 6061 aluminium frame - with mechanically formed top and down tubes and internal cable routing for cleaner looks and longer lasting smooth shifting - is a perfect example of state of the art bike frame technology at an affordable price. Details like the integrated rear disc mount and cleverly crafted head tube area leave no doubt that this is a serious bike, built to do its job well. And with CUBE's Agile Ride Geometry (ARG), the Attention offers the ideal combination of stability and agility to take on any trail challenge, regardless of how you ride it. We designed the ride position to be comfortable and efficient, so you can get on with racking up the miles... and smiles.
Advanced Mechanical Forming
With our Advanced Mechanical Forming technology we can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable us to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
Agile Ride Geometry
We ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in our series of big wheel bikes. We also added the 27.5in wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let us achieve the same trail as our 26in bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly we shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. We invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give us more tyre clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least we kept the BB height the same as on our 26in bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5.
6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant,high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
Easy Mount Kickstand
The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Wet Paint Surface
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Frame Safe System
To protect our high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file