When the road turns to dirt, why should you have to turn around and go back?
The brand new CUBE Nuroad bridges the gap between road and 'cross. It's a nimble, adaptable, go-anywhere bike that will take even the roughest of road surfaces in its stride. Tarmac, gravel, mud.... it's all good. A new alumininum frame with carbon blade fork offers clearance to run up to 40mm width tyres - and with a reliable Shimano Tiagra 10 speed transmission and TRP Road Spire mechanical disc brakes, you've everything you need to ride to the edge of your world and beyond.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Gravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Rack Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: CUBE Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm Clamp
- Brake system: Tektro Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/ brake levers: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 CX tyres Clément X´Plor MSO Folding, 36-622
- Saddle: CUBE Race Exc
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- Weight: 10,7 kg
Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best. Although we developed a completely new aluminium frame for the Nuroad, we made full use of our experience building great race and 'cross bikes. So, for example, the Nuroad's geometry is based on the comfort, stability and agility of our Attain series, but the sizing is the same as our Cross Race bikes. We made sure there's plenty of clearance to run wide, grippy and comfortable tyres up to 40mm width, and even left room for mudguards too. Internal cable routing keeps your gears shifting cleanly even when the mud and water's flying around, there's a replaceable gear hanger and the carbon fork blades help take some of the vibration out of rough surfaces, so that you stay comfortable even on long rides.
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file