Why buy bike from us?
When the road turns to dirt, why should you have to turn around and go back?
Fast, fun, versatile: an impossible combination? Not with the Nuroad Exc. We combined all the best qualities of our Attain and Cross Race series, added clearance for tyres up to 40mm, then threw in a dynamo-powered lighting system and a Racktime luggage carrier, too. With Shimano's superbly reliable 11 speed 105 transmission and hydraulic disc brakes, the result is an adventurous, adaptable thoroughbred. Take the less obvious route to work or load up for a longer backcountry trip; either way, the Nuroad Exc will get you there quickly, in comfort and wearing a big grin. Not all roads are the same - and the same is true for road bikes.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Gravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Rack Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: CUBE Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800GS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5801, 31.8mm Clamp
- Brake system: Shimano BR-RS505, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/ brake levers: Shimano ST-RS505
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 CX
- Tyres: Clément X´Plor USH Folding, 35-622
- Saddle: CUBE Race Exc
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- Front light: Supernova E3 Pure 3
- Rear light: Supernova E3 Tail Light 2
- Mudguards: SKS Gravel Black Matt
- Bell: Humpert
- Carrier: Tubus Vega
- Weight: 11,9 kg
The Nuroad Exc's brand new alumium frame is built for comfort, confidence-inspiring handling and all-round versatility. With frame clearance for tyres up to 40mm as well as mudguards, you've a wide choice of tyres to add both grip and comfort to your riding. Carbon fork blades help take the sting out of rough road surfaces too, reducing the tiring effect of riding long distances on unmade roads. Geometry based arund our Attain bikes is designed to be stable, comfortable for long days in the saddle and sizing based on our Cross Race series means you'll be confident on even rough and slippery surfaces. Internal cable routing keeps gear shifts clean and accurate in muddy or gritty conditions, and the replaceable derailleur hanger is easily replaceable in the event of accidental damage. Ride further, ride more adventurously. The Nuroad Exc will take you there.
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file