Why buy bike from us?
Cyclocross can be brutal.
You'll know when 'cross has taken hold of you, because you won't be able to wait for the weekend to come around again. The brand new Cross Race C:62 SLT was developed for cyclocross purists like you. Ultralight, perfectly formed and equipped with one goal in mind: to win. Our new C:62 carbon frameset and carbon fork is paired with the best of everything, to give you that winning edge. From the Newmen carbon cockpit and carbon wheelset to Shimano's all new Ultegra Di2 transmission and hydraulic disc brakes, we gave our designers free rein to indulge their perfectionist streak... so that you can indulge your winning streak.
- Frame: CUBE C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: CUBE Cross Race Disc C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount Disc
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution SL 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebars: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-8050-DSS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050-F
- Brake system: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070 (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 11-Speed, 46x36T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/ brake levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28T
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL R.25, Carbon
- Rear tire: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle: CUBE Race SL Carbon 145
- Seat post: Newmen Advanced SL, 27.2mm, Carbon
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- Front tire: Schwalbe X-One Bite, Kevlar, 33-622
- Weight: 7,6 kg
Light, lighter, lightest. When saving every gramme is the goal, every single detail matters. We knew that choosing our premium C:62 carbon was a good start, but the Cross Race C:62 SLT needed something special to set it apart. The answer came from an unusual direction: our engineering team decided to route cables internally via the head tube, rather than the usual down tube routing. This approach fulfilled two goals. First, it created an incredibly clean look and elminated any cable rub. And second, it meant we didn't need to reinforce the down tube to the same extent, saving even more weight. For the Di2 cabling we use custom inserts, but they can be swapped if you decide in future to run a mechanical system. Combined with the full carbon fork and race-bred geometry designed for quick, nimble handling, the Cross Race C:62 SLT is proof that the devil really is in the detail.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file