Why buy bike from us?
The Zodiac is a fully-fledged street warrior built up with some of the latest cutting edge parts from éclat including a wheelset using the new (Camber) rims and (Cortex) hubs with Nylon hub guards. Based off the new-school tech setups that many of the PRO team are riding on, the Zodiac features the shortest chainstay ever used on a complete bike at 12.95”, and is paired up with shorter 165mm cranks, a 26mm offset fork and even an oversize 25.4mm 4pc bar and éclat (Slattery) stem. This freecoasting beast has everything you could need to go seek and destroy.
- Frame: 4130 full crmo, tapered SS & CS, removable pivots & guides, invest cast dropout with intg. chain tensioner
- Fork: WETHEPEOPLE "Zodiac" fork, butted, sanko tubing, cnc steerer, 26mm offset
- Bars: WETHEPEOPLE "Zodiac" full 4130 crmo 4pc bar, 25.4mm clamping
- Grips: WETHEPEOPLE “Hilt XL” flangeless grips
- Stem: ÉCLAT "Slattery", cnc alloy top loading stem, 25.4mm clamping
- Headset: SALTPLUS “Echo” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALTPLUS “Geo” hinged alloy brake lever
- Brakes: ÉCLAT "Talon" alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALTPLUS “ELITE” (L&R) tubular 3pc crank crmo 165mm, 48 spline
- BB: SALT “Mid” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT “Slash” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALTPLUS “Warlock” hlaf-link chain
- Sprocket SALTPLUS “ELITE" 6061-T6 alloy, 25t sprocket & ÉCLAT"AK" Nylon guard
- Driver: 9t, 1pc freecoaster driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: ÉCLAT “Cortex” hub, sb, 3/8"'s female bolts, 36h
- Rear Hub: ECLAT “Cortex" freecoaster hub, full sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Hubguards: ÉCLAT Nylon Cortex front (x2) & Viper rear (x1) hub guards
- Front Rim: ÉCLAT “Camber” sleeved double wall rim, 36h
- Rear Rim: ÉCLAT “Camber” sleeved double wall rim, 36h
- Seat: ÉCLAT “OZ” fat padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT “AM” pivotal seat post, alloy, 150mm
- Seat Clamp: integrated seat clamp
- Tires: WETHEPEOPLE “Stickin” 2.4" front/ 2.3" rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: 12.30kg / 27.13lbs
What Bmx size for you?
Click here and see which size suits you best
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file