Why buy bike from us?
Undoubtedly one of our most beautiful and synchronized complete bikes yet. Our trail and cement-ripping hound is back for 2018 with even more charm and radness. With geometry based off our Patrol aftermarket range and a longer 21.25” toptube, the Volta now features a (Patrol) stem & 28t sprocket, as well as the new WETHEPEOPLE (Logic) rims and (Overbite) tires, making for a fast and sturdy ride no matter the terrain. Now available in a glorious Translucent Honey Gold finish with Polished éclat (Kolibri) hubs, the Volta is a carefully built stallion, bred to shred the big line down the trails, or roast the deep end of your local bowl in equal style.
- Frame: 4130 full sanko, tapered SS & CS, removable pivots & guides, intg. chain tensioner
- Fork: WETHEPEOPLE “Volta” fork, butted sanko tubing, cnc steerer, 32mm offset
- Bars: WETHEPEOPLE "Volta" full 4130 crmo bar
- Grips: WETHEPEOPLE “Arrow 146” grips
- Stem: WETHEPEOPLE “Patrol” cnc alloy top loading stem, 28mm rise, 53mm reach
- Headset: SALTPLUS “Echo” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: no / holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALTPLUS “Geo” hinged alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALTPLUS “Geo XL” alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: WETHEPEOPLE “Royal”, tubular 3pc crank crmo, 175mm, 48 spline
- BB: SALTPLUS “Echo”, mid 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT “Slash” nylon/fiberglass pedals, removable pins
- Chain: SALTPLUS “Warlock” halflink chain
- Sprocket WETHEPEOPLE “Patrol” 6061-T6 alloy, 28t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, RSD, full bushing
- Front Hub: ÉCLAT “Kolibri” hub, sb, 3/8"'s axle, 36h
- Rear Hub: ÉCLAT “Kolibri” cassette, sb hub, 9t, RSD, 14mm hollow axle, 36h
- Hubguards: -
- Front Rim: WETHEPEOPLE “Logic” double wall sleeved rim, 36h
- Rear Rim: WETHEPEOPLE “Logic” double wall sleeved rim, 36h
- Seat: WTP 'Volta" slim padded tripod seat
- Seat Post: SALT “AM” tripodl seat post, alloy
- Seat Clamp: integrated seat clamp
- Tires: WETHEPEOPLE "Overbite" tire, 2.35" front & rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: 11.29kg / 24.89lbs
What Bmx size for you?
Click here and see which size suits you best
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file