Why buy bike from us?
Aspiring trail explorers need look no further: the Aim Pro is the affordable, capable bike you need to fuel your off-road passion.
Combining a light, stiff and nimble-handling frame with a selection of easy-to-use, reliable components - including Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and a comfortable Suntour suspension fork - it's the ideal choice for exploring further afield. And, as you'd expect, our Size Split system means there's a frame and wheel combination to suit every rider. Let the adventures begin!
- Frame:Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork:SR Suntour XCT Coil Disc, 100mm
- Headset:CUBE No.10 Semi-Integrated
- Stem:CUBE Performance Post, 31.8mm
- Handlebars:CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 660mm
- Grips:CUBE Performance Grips
- Rear derailleur:Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur:Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Downswing
- Shifters:Shimano SL-M310, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake system:Tektro HD-M285, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Crankset:Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Chain:KMC Z7
- Cassette:Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Front hub:CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rear hub:CUBE Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rims:CUBE SD20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres:Schwalbe Smart Sam Active, 2.1
- Pedals:CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle:CUBE Active 1.1
- Seat post:CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp:CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 14,3 kg
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file