Why buy bike from us?
The Touring has everything you need for cycling - no more, no less. We intentionally ditched complicated features with this model, but we didn't forget about the important things like comfort and efficiency. That's why this is the perfect bike to simply get on and ride away without having to spend any time getting to know it - it just gets out of the way and lets you concentrate on enjoying the ride. With features like a Suntour suspension fork for added comfort on rough roads, reliable Shimano 24 speed transmission and a new, neater luggage carrier plus lights and mudguards, it's the Swiss army knife of cycling. Whether you ride for pleasure or to work, the Touring is a beguiling all-rounder with a riding position so comfortable, you won't want to stop pedalling...
The Touring's light, double butted aluminium frame features our renowned Efficient Comfort Geometry, specifically developed for touring bikes. It's tailored to provide the most comfortable possible riding position with the best energy transfer, so that long days in the saddle become a pleasure rather than a chore. We even developed three different verions. There's an easy entry frame, completely redesigned for 2018 for lower weight and even simpler mounting and dismounting. The trapeze frame has sportier looks in a classic format, while the classic men's frame finishes off the trio of options. For 2018 we redesigned the luggage carrier with a neater, sleeker mounting system - and, of course, there's still provision for two bottle mounts and our ingeniously simple CUBE kickstand. Cables are routed internally, which not only cleans up the bike's looks but reduces the need for maintenance, too.
The CUBE Touring has been built in accordance with StVZO regulations. The LED lighting system up front and the small but powerful red LED at the rear both get their power seamlessly from the hub dynamo - which means they're ready whenever needed, regardless of the weather. The Shimano 24 speed drivetrain is reliable and perfectly suited to everyday use. The Suntour suspension fork makes cycling comfortable, even on uneven and bumpy surfaces, while powerful Tektro V-Brakes bring you safely to a stop in any situation. Our in-house CUBE components add the finishing touches without adding extra weight. This bike passed all our exhaustive test procedures, guaranteeing safe and reliable cycling for many years to come.
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 16.20
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO TX800, 8-Speed
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano FD-M310, Topswing, 31.8mm
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Shifters: SHIMANO ST-TX800
- Crankset: Shimano FC-TX801, 48x38x28T, BB-UN100, 175mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 48X38X28T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Number of gears: 24
- Brakes: V-Brake
- Fork: SUNTOUR NEX, 63mm, EE: 50mm
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: HL Adjustable, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm, EE: Comfort Shape Bar
- Grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- Wheelset: CUBE SX24, 36H, V-Brake
- Rims: CUBE SX24, 36H, V-Brake
- Front hub: Shimano DH-C3000, Hub Dynamo, Nut
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-TX800, Nut
- Pedals: CUBE PP Trekking
- Saddle: CUBE Comfort Tour 1.2
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front light: CUBE LED 15Lux
- Back light: CUBE LED Steady Light
- Kickstand: CUBE CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguard: CUBE Black Shiny
- Bell: HUMPERT Bell
- Carrier: RACKTIME Addlt CUBE Edition
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file