Why buy bike from us?
FROM DAILY TRAINING RIDES TO YOUR BIGGEST RACE OF THE YEAR. TOTAL RACE PERFORMANCE, MADE FOR YOUR PODIUM QUEST.
Attack the climb, chase down a break, accelerate out of a corner in the final kilometer. With its Advanced-grade composite frame, which minimizes weight without sacrificing its best-in-class stiffness, the TCR Advanced Pro puts you in position to win. Legendary Compact Road race geometry blends quick, precise handling with aggressive positioning, and the OverDrive 2 front end delivers razor-sharp steering performance. The Variant seatpost helps smooth out the ride, giving you a well-rounded machine that flies from start to finish. Tubeless Ready.
- Advanced-grade carbon composite frame with Variant composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade carbon composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed mechanical groupset
- Giant SLR 1 composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia 0 tubeless tyres
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SL
- Stem:Giant Contact SL
- Seatpost:Giant Variant, Composite
- Saddle:Contact SL (Forward)
- Pedals:Not Included
- Shifters:Shimano Dura-Ace 22 Speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Dura-Ace
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Dura-Ace
- Brakes:Shimano Dura-Ace
- Brake Levers:Shimano Dura-Ace
- Cassette:Shimano Dura-Ace, 11x30
- Chain:Shimano CN-HG901
- Crankset:Shimano Dura-Ace, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano PressFit BB92
- Rims:Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem
- Hubs:Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem
- Spokes:Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem
- Tyres:Giant Gavia AC 0 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Extras:RideSense ANT+/Bluetooth, Tyre Sealant
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Compact Road Design
Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file