Why buy bike from us?
THE FUTURE OF ROAD RACING PERFORMANCE. THIS UNBEATABLE ALL-ROUNDER GIVES YOU ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE AND TOTAL CONTROL.
Awesome efficiency, a sublime ride quality, and more control than you ever thought possible. The TCR Advanced Pro Disc gives you the lightweight performance to conquer the KOM plus the confidence to push your limits on technical descents. Engineered with an Advanced-grade composite frame featuring flat-mount disc-brake integration front and rear, it’s a versatile race machine for all types of road conditions. With its proven Compact Road geometry and OverDrive 2 front end, it has the best stiffness-to-weight ratio of any road bike in its class. Add in the efficiency and compliance of its new Variant seatpost, and you get race-tuned road performance that can’t be beat. Tubeless Ready.
- Advanced-grade carbon composite frame with Variant composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade carbon composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed mechanical componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant SLR 1 disc composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia 1 tubeless tyres
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SL
- Stem:Giant Contact SL
- Seatpost:Giant Variant, Composite
- Saddle:Contact SL (Forward)
- Pedals:Not Included
- Shifters:Shimano Ultegra 22 speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes:Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers:Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic
- Cassette:Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Chain:KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset:Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano PressFit BB72
- Rims:Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem
- Hubs:Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Spokes:Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Tyres:Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Extras:RideSense ANT+/Bluetooth, Tyre Sealant
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Compact Road Design
Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file