Why buy bike from us?
FULL INTEGRATION, FLAT-OUT FAST. ENGINEERED FOR Pro-LEVEL TRIATHLETES, THIS AERO MACHINE IS IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN.
Engineered using Computational Fluid Dynamics and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, the Trinity Advanced Pro delivers supreme aerodynamic performance in a race-ready package. Handcrafted from premium Advanced-grade composite, and meticulously formed with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping Technology, it slices through the wind better than any bike in its class. Made for real-world triathlon performance, it offers a comfortable fit for long distance training and racing. And its unique AeroVault system includes an integrated front hydration unit, top tube storage box and downtube water bottle that, together, actually improve the bike’s aero performance on the road. Tubeless ready.
- Advanced-grade carbon composite frame with Trinity composite seatpost
- AeroDrive Tri Advanced-grade carbon composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed mechanical componentry with Shimano BSR1 bar-end shifters
- Giant SpeedControl SL brakes w/ Ti hardware
- Giant P-A2 Aero wheelset with Giant Gavia Race 1 tubeless tyres
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Trinity Composite Base Barwith Ski Bend
- Stem:Trinity Alloy, with High stem
- Seatpost:Giant Trinity Composite
- Saddle:ISM PS1.0
- Pedals:Not Included
- Shifters:Shimano SL-BSR1 22 speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes:Giant SpeedControl SL
- Brake Levers:Giant SpeedControl SL
- Cassette:Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Chain:KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset:Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano PressFit BB72
- Rims:Giant P-A2 Wheel Set
- Hubs:Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes:Sapim Race
- Tyres:Giant Gavia Race 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Extras:Integrated hydration, integrated food storage, integrated tool storage, misc fairings, AeroVault System, Water bottle and cage, Tyre sealant
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind-tunnel data, engineers optimize each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file