Constructed with our waterproof Schloss Tex material, the Equipe RS Rain Jacket is ultralight, highly packable, and seriously protective.
The Equipe RS Rain Jacket insulates, protects, and keeps the chill away with its waterproof construction and race-focused cut. At just 170g, it's half the weight of our legendary sturmPrinz, which means this is the jacket to grab when you need something slightly more everyday, and slightly less heavy-duty.
The jacket is crafted with the latest development from the ASSOS Textile Laboratory, our Schloss Tex, which is lightweight, flexible, and waterproof. This riding jacket borrows numerous cues from the race-proven sturmPrinz, such as the taped wrists and neck to minimize friction, the silicon elastic waistband, and the appreciated slot pockets that allow access to your regular jersey pockets beneath. We've also applied a double zip to give the rider the liberty to open from the bottom and increase breathability.
Along with its 3-layer waterproof textile, this rain jacket applies minimal seams and panels. Providing necessary water-repellent and windproof properties, the Equipe is an all-year riding jacket that has been stringently engineered to provide pro-level performance.
How to use
This super lightweight rain jacket can be used as an insulator shell over an ASSOS summer jersey or spring/fall tiburu outfit, and pulled out of your back pocket when necessary. The Equipe RS has been primarily engineered for extreme conditions encountered during spring, summer, and fall. For optimal protection in early winter and mid-winter, our Werkmannschaft riders would opt for the more heavy-duty sturmPrinz.
- Schloss Tex: Our lightest waterproof softshell. Stretchy, extremely comfortable, and highly packable, this tri-layer construction has excellent abrasion resistance and relies on a hydrophilic membrane.
- racingFit: A fit that is tighter and slightly more compressive than our alternative regularFit and comfortFit options. It may feel restrictive out of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding, resulting in improved comfort and less drag.
- Reflex: Highly reflective material on the rear of the jacket to enhance visibility in low-light and extreme weather conditions.
- Pocket slots: Two openings on the lower rear panel that allow access to your jersey or jacket pockets, and serve as ventilation slots.
- Taped seams: Found on the front, shoulders, and rear panels, these increase the watertight properties of the jacket.
- Extended rear panel: A drop-tail to protect your lower back from road spray and dirt.
- Internal and external silicon on the rear lower elastic hem: Silicon grippers give an ergonomic fit and guard against ballooning.
- ultra lightweight, ultra packable: With minimal volume, minimal seams, and great packability.
- Slim, lightweight, full-length zipper: Adjust to the conditions with the option to double zip and open from the bottom for breathability.
- Rustle-free: Designed to be as quiet as possible with a rustle-free fabric.
- DWR: Treated with our Durable Water Repellent treatment to add one more level of insurance against the elements.