The Anthracite SS jersey is a fresh approach to our proven short-sleeve jersey platform, complete with NYC-based designer Luis Fernandez’s artwork.
With a background in skyscraper architecture, NYC-based designer Luis Fernandez worked with us to create several limited-edition jerseys this year. His geometric block design on the Anthracite Jersey can be interpreted as a nod to his affinity for color composition and physical structure, which pairs nicely with the color-blocked ASSOS back panel and standard black pockets.
The body-mapped paneling follows our proven regularFit pattern, complemented by its light, fast-drying double yarn textile that excels in moving moisture away from the skin. From there, we borrowed a few design cues from our favorite long-distance jerseys, including an open mesh at the underarms for increased airflow, our proprietary reinforced pocket system that stabilizes the cargo load, fold-over stitching at the cuffs and front hem, a slim full-length zipper, and a light silicone grip along the rear hem for a locked-in hold, regardless of upper body position.
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than our racingFit—the best of both worlds, where speed and comfort converge.
- Dual Tex: A fast-drying double yarn textile with great moisture management and breathability. Snag resistant with high mechanical stretch, it also has built-in UPF30 and odorControl.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Our storage design with three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed. The pockets in this jersey are made from lightweight and super stretchy Sens Classic Tex.
- Open Mesh: A light, flexible material applied to the underarm panels for increased airflow.
- Full-Length Zipper: Slim, light zipper to help regulate temperature.