Why buy bike from us?
FEAR NO TRAIL.
Whatever the trail has in store, the Cujo takes it all in its stride. With 27+ tyres and stable, confident geometry, they will raise your level and up your game on even the rockiest, nastiest terrain.
With big grippy tyres, stable geometry and lightweight Cannondale frames, Cujo makes mountain biking simple and fun.
GRIP, DON’T SLIP.
27+ wheels combine wide rims with big 2.8” tyres for unreal traction and cushiony float on just about any surface the trail can throw your way.
Trail-focused geometry delivers a stable, confident feel that encourages you to let ‘er rip.
A tapered head tube, 110x15mm thru-axle front hub and Boost QR rear hub all contribute to Cujo’s solid feel and precise handling.
KILLER TRAIL SPEC
Light, simple 1x drivetrains and hydro discs on all models. Wide range 11-42 cassettes and 30t rings give you a rock-crawling low gear. Wide bars and grippy WTB Ranger tyres for control.
- Frame: Cujo 27+, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Brake
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK, 120mm, Solo Air, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- Rims: WTB STX i35 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula 15x110 front, Formula Boost QR rear w/ HG driver
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.8", DNA Compound
- Pedals: Cannondale Platform
- Crank: FSA Alpha Drive, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-42, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180/160mm, RT26 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 80mm (XS), 100mm (S), 120mm (M-XL)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file