Why buy bike from us?
THE ULTIMATE BALANCE OF POWER
The gold standard for what a lightweight road race bike can be. With an uncanny balance of feathery weight, sprint-winning stiffness, surprising comfort and near-telepathic handling, the SuperSix EVO is a perennial favorite of magazine editors and racers around the world
A brilliantly balanced, superbly capable ultra-light race machine.
ULTRA STIFF, FOR EXPLOSIVE ACCELERATION
Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction, flared Delta seattube, and tuned BallisTec Carbon layup deliver great power transfer for the sprints.
SHOCKINGLY SMOOTH, FOR BETTER CORNERING, SPEED AND COMFORT
Refined SAVE Micro-Suspension system absorbs shock and keeps the wheels planted on the ground for aggressive descending, fast sprinting and surprising comfort.
TAP AERO, FOR BETTER EFFICIENCY EVERYWHERE
Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes and low waterbottle placement reduce aero drag. It’s like free speed.
An absolute rocket on descents thanks to sharp handling geometry and a frame that’s stiff, yet compliant in all the right places. The additional control of disc brakes makes it even faster.
BallisTec Carbon Construction and System Integrated design make EVO crazy light, but durable enough for our Lifetime Warranty.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO Women's, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SAVE, PressFit BB30
- Fork: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Hubs: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Spokes: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30a w/ FSA rings, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105 7000, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000
- Shifters: Shimano 105 7000, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Prologo Plaintouch Cork
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano 105 7000
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 7000
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa Dea RS
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file